Pages

michelle.barlaan.chua. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

A Monthsary Letter

Yey! We did it! We lasted a month. Happy first month Boo :) I hope in the future we could turn months into years. I know that it isn't impossible. Thank you for not leaving me for sometimes I'm under my unwanted attitude. I may not be the perfect girl that you always want to have, but I assure you that with all of  my imperfection, I will still love you perfectly. I promise not to ruin our relationship and be worthy for you. Thought I would write this just to tell you again and remind you how much you mean to me, and how much I love you. annoying as that is to you :p

To be perfectly honest YOU MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME! When I first met you, I honestly didn't know you were gonna be this important to me. Ever since I met you, no one else is worth thinking about. I don’t know where I would be or what I would do without you for that matter. There are those moments in my life that I'll always remember. Not because they were important, but because you were there with me. You make me the happiest girl in the world, and can always make me laugh or smile whatever you do. You could probably make me cry as well, but I hope that it won't happen. Another point is that I am so lucky to have you, awesome, because I don’t know when or why you started liking me but I cant think of anyone more perfect to do so. I wouldn’t change it for absolutely anything.

You know what, when i fell in love with you, I said to myself that I want to be the girl who makes your bad days better. The girl that makes you say 'My life has changed since I met her'. I promise be there for you whenever you need me or anything. Nothing means more to me than seeing you happy. And whatever it takes, I will ensure that you are happy. I never forget that I am lucky to even know you; I love everything about you and who you are, and that isn’t going to change. You stole my heart and it is TOTALLY YOURS, for however long you want it. I love you so much Boo, and I am always yours as you believe in "forever".
Happy 1st Monthsary <3

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was touched by your message...good luck on your love career!!!

Unknown said...

Goodluck .. Stay inlove

Unknown said...

Godbless in your relationship and hoping that your love for each other will go stronger!!!

Post a Comment